The current Manassas Real Estate market is challenging and it's hard to know whether it's time to buy, sell, or hold your property. There are large numbers of homes in foreclosure and property values are under pressure. We've experienced at least a 20% decline in property values since 2006, and we continue to experience price uncertainty. Many homeowners and investors are asking some tough questions
- What's happening in this market?
- How long will it last?
- What is this Financial Crisis or Credit Crunch and how does it impact me?
- How is this market and the Financial Crisis impacting my property values?
- Is it time to unload my property and SELL NOW?
- Is it time to look for other investments, elsewhere?
- Is it time to BUY MORE property NOW?
- Is it time to HOLD on for the long haul?
As an area expert, I'd love to answer these questions and any other questions you may have regarding the current local Real Estate market so ask away! Post your questions regarding your home or investment in the Manassas area and I'll tell you what I know about the current market dynamics and how they impact you.
Northern Virginia REALTOR®
Check out Carolyn's Top Picks!
There are so many great choices for home buyers these days. Here are a few of our current clients' favorites! Have a favorite area of Northern Virginia? Feel free to let us know. We may include it here soon as well!